Tuesday 13 November 2007

Day ??, and still going

Another good night but all very tired today. Ju is staying at the hotel to rest and everyone else is heading off to namatanda. I've decided to get dropped at Dondo as I can't face the thought of 3 hrs in the chapas (bus) and 2 hrs with no shade or loo!! I have a face full of ulcers so eating is hard, but drinking lots. I cannot believe I have nothing for ulcers given the size of my medicine bag to cover all eventualities. god has a sense of humour in giving me something I have no treatment for, and at least it is keeping me quiet as it hurts to talk!!
It is another fabulous day today, thoguh I think there may be a storm tonight. I think it is prayers on the beach again tonight which i look forward to.
Have a good day all.
Coz x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you could try salt water mouth wash? Hope you feel better soon. Martin says he can't believe you have nothing for mouth ulcers either seeing your hand luggage!

love
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Ulcers - how horrible!!! Will pray they go away SUPER quick!!! What you going to do in Dondo? Will you be there alone? You are very brave!!!Take care honey xxx Lara

Unknown said...

Hi corrine can you tel Ju that am unable to phone her as there is a fault she has to take sim card out and replace to see if it rectifies fault. Hope your moputh is feeling better Salt water or mouth wash or gargle with dilute tcp. hope dondo was good and u have a good last day.Lots of love to u all God bless
Graham